Alyssa's Journey with Type 1 Diabetes





An outlet, a diary of sorts, a place for thoughts, a place to connect,
an expression of feelings about Juvenile Diabetes......



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Diabete Blog Week: She needs no introduction

Most of you probably have read her blog, but I had to mention that D-Mom Blog: The sweet life with a diabetic child was the first blog I read (and I still read) after my daughter was diagnosed a year and a half ago. Her blog helped me prepare my daughter to return to school after her diagnosis—as most of us, I was at a loss.  I’m not sure I would have survived the chaos without it! 

Our daughters are close in age and I find that I relate with many of the diabetes related issues she writes about. I read all of her posts on her blog and follow her Facebook page. She provides an amazing amount of information and if I’m not sure about something, I look at her older posts for the answer because I know she has already been where I am at. 

For the few who have not read her blog, I recommend D-mom, whether your family is new to type 1 diabetes or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment